Happy Birthday Liz! Thanks for the day off. Guess you guys want a Bitcoinz update. Here you go: Bitcoin chart for May (click for big) See that black line? Check out how it’s on the up and up! That’s right guys, we are now filthy fucking rich! …well, actually, no we’re not, but May did see some good gains for our coinz. After a slight dip below $5.00 around mid month, the coins rebounded quickly and sat comfortably above $5.15 for the remainder of the... Read More
- Qantas Club lounge access for CHEAP!
- Around the World for $150
- November (and final) update
- Hot stocks for 2013 – Jumbo Interactive
- October update
- September update
- August update
- July update
- Bitcoinz – June update
- May update
- Launch48 – May 2012 – Still launching
- Picking up by the roadside (or, even more Melbourne food trucks)
- The curious case for Chalice Gold Mines (or psssst: want a 60% ‘guaranteed’ return?)
- iKill – The true cost of Apple products
- April update
- March update
- …so I started a Bitcoin hedge fund
- Why Bitcoins may replace the dollar as the world reserve currency
- Bitcoinz – Feb update
- How Bitcoinz began
- What Apple does next – The Apple TV (1/3)
- What Apple does next – iPhone 5 (2/3)
- What Apple does next – iPad 3 (3/3)
- Hot Wheels: A growing list of Melbourne Food Trucks
- Reddit Secret Santa SUCCESS!
- My own little startup!
- Brunswick NBN Zone
- #occupycoles (or intelligent discourse going down, down, down)
- The A-Z of SXSW 2012 (a beginners guide)
- BJ Fogg and the science of Behaviour Design
- Long Straws and the Melbourne Marathon
- Adobe Muse – Solving the ‘last mile’ for web design
- Facebook.. it’s not you. It’s me.
- Amex knows what you do not
- AMPlify: Sidestep and Twist – Why innovation fails
- AMPlify: Lending and the Social Graph
- From whiteboard to working prototype. How a startup takes shape!
- Launch48 Melbourne – Hacking together a webapp for fun and profit
- SXSW – Day 3: Bulletproofing your UX Strategy
- Five Preconceptions Prior to SXSW (and how they played out)
- SXSW – Day 1: Lovepod & Liver Damage
- Bank of Melbourne – *Is* better banking closer?
- SXSW Day 2 – Banks: Innovate or Die (or just shout at your audience)
- Tweet Eats – Melbourne Foodie Social Media Success
- #nabfail – viral, done wrong
- The changing face of financial planning
- Margin Call
- ..and you think myki is messed up now!
- I’ll be watching you – When Foursquare gets scary
- Longstraws 2010 in review
- Product Testing Westpac’s Bluechip 20
- Oh God, not another Melbourne foodie’s “top” list of 2010
- Banking reforms and the fifth pillar – what it really means?
- Is Facebook going to be your next bank?
- Aussie Corporate Social Media – Old business; big opportunity
- FPA – no degree, no membership | Money Management
- REVEALED: Australia’s Sexiest Bank HQ’s
- Facebook messaging – Should Google be worried?
- Are Aussie Banks “Getting” social?
- Interviews Bogans Like
- Free sh!t I have scored from Twitter
- How I learnt to stop worrying and love enterprise microblogging
- Why you probably shouldn’t buy your first home just yet
- Social Media Club Melbourne – October 2010
- #ie9launch Party / Review
- The Disney Customer Experience
amplify ANZ apple architecture austin Australia Bank2.0 Banking Banks bitcoinz Blogging credit card Customer Experience entrepreneurship Facebook Feature Film Finance Financial Planning Food Foods Food Vans FPA gadgets GFC Innovation Investing launch48 Macquarie Melbourne NAB prediction product Property Social Media Startup SXSW tech Technology Twitter Ubank UX Victoria webapp Westpac
My Recent Tweets